Be sure to equip yourself with the basic information about the call center company and the job description of the position you are applying for before the interview (almost 100% sure that you are going to be asked about that to test your enthusiasm and interest). (You will find Backgrounds of Call Center Companies on my archive and job descriptions)
- If you are scheduled for an interview, be sure to be there on time or a few minutes before your appointment.
- Wear proper business attire. Don't wear jeans, flip flops, and baseball hat. A call center company will always have client visits and they would always want their employees to look neat and professional.
- Listen on the question carefully. Organize your thoughts before answering. And when you speak, speak slowly and articulately. There's no need to rush and don't mumble.
- Be concise with your answers. Focus and don't stray off to unrelated topics.
CALL CENTER INTERVIEW: Getting Yourself Right For The Job
- AMMEX PHILIPPINES
- QUALFON QUALITY CONTACT SERVICES
- From Awful Events:Teletech Call Center Robbery: Th...
- LANGUAGE OR ACCENT AND COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
- CALLTEK CENTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
- CLIENTLOGIC CORPORATION PHILIPPINES
- HOW DO YOU PUT THEM ON HOLD?
- After 10,000 years, Philippine Call Centers: Urge...
- Tips To Avoid Dead Air During Calls
- WESTERN WATS PHILIPPINES
- " I Would Like To Speak To A Supervisor Please..."...
- EPERFORMAX CONTACT CENTERS
- CALL CENTER POLITICS?
- Seek No More: JOBSolutely Cool Glorietta 2008
- MORE INTERVIEW TIPS FOR CALL CENTER JOBS
- Whew ! Was It Heaven Opening Doors ?
- CALL CENTER: WHY PHILIPPINES?
- TEAM LEADER
- Call Center Philippines' Claim
- QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
- ETELECARE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- CALL CENTER INTERVIEW: Getting Yourself Right For ...
- Call Center Software: Creating Solutions
- AN INSIGHT TO PHILIPPINE CALL CENTRES
- A BACKGROUND OF CALL CENTRES IN THE PHILIPPINES
- INTERVIEW TIPS FOR CALL CENTER JOBS
- ▼ July (36)